- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Electric Café is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to other companies or individuals. Electric Café collects information from our users at different points on our websites, as detailed below:
- CONTACT US
As an option we provide on-line forms for users to contact various areas of our organization. In order to contact us via the Internet a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user regarding a specific request or about the products services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
- On some Electric Café web pages, as an option, we provide on-line forms for users to register as customers or receive product information, promotions, or other communications via e-mail and/or direct mail. This information is not sent out in an unsolicited manner, and is only sent to users that have expressed an interest in receiving the information.
- All personal information submitted to us via information request forms is used only to send users the promotional material and is only accessible by Electric Café employees and contractors involved in the fulfillment of the information.
- Users have the option to “opt-out” of newsletters by changing the setting in your user profile.
On Electric Café checkout web pages, we request information from the user on an order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Electric Café is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
- SURVEYS & CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
- We also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- Employees who are allowed access to customer information are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a physically as well as electrically secure environment, .
- If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send us an email using the Electric Café Contact Us form
- Notification of Changes